Limits of Service|
All information contained on this server is provided "as is" and may be subject to copyright restrictions, as indicated in each individual document. By using the information provided, you agree to the following:
- The information provided is subject to change without notice.
- The authors and UmeŚ University make no representations about the suitability of information contained in documents on this server, or information pointed/linked to by documents on this server, for any purpose. Any and all information and graphics are provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
- The authors and UmeŚ University disclaim all warranties with regard to information provided by this server, including any and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness and non-infringement of third party rights.
- In no event shall the authors nor UmeŚ University be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information provided by this server.
- If misleading or otherwise inappropriate information is brought to our attention, a reasonable effort will be made to fix or remove it. Any such concerns should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of Analytical Chemistry, UmeŚ University, S-901 87 UmeŚ, Sweden.
Phone int+46 90 7865265 - Fax int+46 90 136310
The mandatory links: UmeŚ University and Department of Chemistry.
Text last updated March 12, 1996 by Knut Irgum, e-mail email@example.com.
© Copyright, Knut Irgum, 1996. All rights reserved.