- Reaction of hydrogen and oxygen.
- Reaction of hydrogen and chlorine initiated by light.
- Reaction of steel wool and oxygen.
- Reaction of steel wool and chlorine.
- Reaction of sodium and chlorine.
- Side reactions initiated by the reaction of sodium and chlorine.
- Reaction of magnesium with air.
- Reactions of magnesium with carbon dioxide.
- Reduction of copper oxide with hydrogen.
- Reaction of aluminum and iodine.
- Reactions of red and white phosphorus with air.
- White phosphorus reacts with oxygen under water.
- Barking dogs - white phosphorus, air, and carbon disulfide.
- Reaction of sulfur and oxygen.
- Reduction and oxidation of pigments in a rose.
- Reactions of sulfur dioxide.
- Liquid oxygen and its vapor.
- Singlet oxygen.
- Preparation of oxygen from mercury(II) oxide.
- Oxidation of nitric oxide by oxygen.
- Chlorine displacement of halide salts.
- Preparation of hydrogen iodide.
- Reactions of hydrogen iodide and chlorine.
- Reaction of magnesium and silicon dioxide.
- Reactions of tin(II) chloride and mercury(II) chloride.
- Effect of temperature on a luminol clock reaction.
- Reaction of glycerin with solid potassium permanganate.
- Ammonia oxidation catalyzed by platinum.
- Two color clock reaction.
- Thermite reaction.
- Peroxyacetone decomposition.
- Ammonium dichromate volcano.
- Nitrogen triiodide decomposition.
- Protein assay by reduction of copper(II).
- Oxidation of alcohols by potassium dichromate.
- Colorimetric glucose determination with glucose oxidase.
- Shifting copper redox equilibria.
- Fluoride specific electrode.
- Kinetics of glucose oxidation determined by a specific ion electrode.
- Amperometric oxygen measurement.
- Determination of glucose with an oxygen electrode.
- Oscillating reaction with potentiometric data.
- Indigo dye.
- Synthesis of a cobalt complex by electrolysis.
- Silver stained polyacrylamide gel.
- Beating heart.
- Corrosion of aluminum.
- Sculptures with a patina.
- Electroplating chromium.
- "Electroless" nickel plating.
- Nitrocellulose (gun cotton).
- Reactions of sodium with liquid ammonia.
- Electrolysis of liquid ammonia.
- Reactions of sodium with solutions of permanganate in ammonia and in water.
- Copper circuit board etching and plating.
- Vanadium oxidation states and redox potentials.
- Vanadium(II) as an oxygen scavenger.
|Format:||CAV Videodisc NTSC|
|Source:||American Chemical Society|
|Address:||Distribution Office, Dept. 567, P.O. Box 57136, West End Station, N.W., Washington DC 20037, USA.|