Chemometrics C, 10p
The course treats the following moments; The basics of chemical data analysis, the relation between model and data,
experimental design and optimisation, multivariate data analysis and applications of the mentioned techniques in
research and development.
Compulsory laboratory experiments are included in the course.
Course Dates 1998/99
- January 18 to March 21, 1999. Full time course.
Other Advanced Level Courses in Analytic/Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Chemistry D, 10p
- Analytical Chemistry C, 10 p
- Analytical Atomic Spectroscopy D, 10 p
- Applied NMR and Mass Spectroscopy D, 10p
- Chromatography D, 10 p
- Electrochemistry D, 10 p
- Environmental Analytical Chemistry D, 10 p
- Instrumentation for Analytical Chemistry D, 10 p
- Molecular Spectroscopy D, 5 p
- Organic Chemistry C, 10p
- Physical Organic Chemistry D, 10p
- Process Analytical Chemistry D, 10 p
- Technical Organic Chemistry C, 10p
For more information, contact the principal teacher of the course, by clicking on the e-mail address
or by sending a traditional letter to:
Umeň University, Department of Chemistry, S-901 87 Umeň, Sweden.
You can also contact the Department of Chemistry by
Phone: int+46 90 7865238/7865173/7865262, or Fax: int+46 90 136310/167655
Department of Chemistry Home Page
This document was last updated on April 7, 1998.
Comments on this page should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org